Ski touring pleasure on the sunny side of the Southern Alps.
Enjoy the solitude on the mountains of the Carnic Alps in the Lesachtal Valley. This mountainous region is known for its snow-reliability and the picturesque landscape. Experience idyllic ascents and descents in pristine nature.
This programme is for ski tourers who are already out and about in the terrain on their own or have already completed a beginners' course.
- Information and handling of equipment and clothing (purchase tips)
- Equipment management in theory and practice (avalanche transceiver training, first aid, rescue chain)
- Interpretation of avalanche warnings
- Route selection, hairpin bend technique
- Tips for ascent and descent
- Handling of emergency equipment
- Identifying hazardous areas
- Dealing with avalanche warnings
- Planning a "Stop or Go” ski tour
Your inquiry goes directly to: Bierhotel Loncium, Alois Planner