The focus of the camp is of course the fun in the snow. Fantastic mountains, promising peaks and brilliant descents await the participants. In addition to the enjoyment of wintry nature there is also everything you need to know about snow and avalanche awareness on the agenda:
- How does the avalanche transceiver work?
- Search exercises including probing
- How to read the avalanche report correctly?
- Which detailed information can be found in it?
- How does this information affect the planning and execution of the next ski tour?
- What constitutes a perfect ascent trail?
- What to pay heed to when choosing the descent trail?
- and much more
Winter sports in the region
Your inquiry goes directly to: HP Kreidl GmbH, Trattenbach 30, 5741 Neukirchen, Österreich