Swap your anorak for a bathrobe!
The bathrobe: the cosy, snow-white wellness outfit is effectively part of the dress code in our certified cross-country & wellness hideaways. Because what could be nicer after an action-packed day skiing through the snowy winter landscape than swapping your skiing outfit for a bathrobe – and diving into the warmth?
The combination of cross-country skiing & wellness is simply unbeatable. A short time-out is a well-earned reward after leisurely gliding or quickly skating in the best cross-country ski regions.
It’s up to you whether you want to ...
- let time pass by in the heated pool
- regenerate tired muscles with a massage
- take in the panoramic view from the sauna
- dive into the ice-cold plunge pool to refresh your mind & body
- find your inner balance while enjoying some yoga.
Whatever you choose, we will satisfy your individual feel-good needs!
Secure that extra bit of pleasure: our selected Cross Country wellness hotels offer Nordic & wellness competence under one roof. You’ll find lockable ski rooms and pre-heated saunas, well-equipped ski waxing areas, well-trained masseurs, a practical laundry service, personal oases of calm and cross-country loving hosts and guests. We share your passion for cross-country skiing – so you’re in good hands. Because we know that the little things and loving details are particularly important on holiday.
The Cross Country Ski Holidays Hotels in Austria, Germany, Italy and Slovenia are specialists in turning your winter holiday on cross-country and touring skis into an unforgettable experience. Experience top quality and Nordic competence in one place.
Are you already planning your next winter holiday and don’t want to go without competent advice or a well-functioning, convenient infrastructure and top offers? Then Cross Country Ski Holidays is the right place for you.
Whether alone or as a couple, with friends or family, in natural swimming ponds or a designer spa: warmth, water and relaxation are the ideal antithesis to our active outdoor endurance programme. We can recharge our empty batteries, regenerate our muscles and treat our minds to a well-deserved rest.
As a pleasant side effect, and without any additional effort, we also give our immune system an extra boost. Strengthen your muscles and your body’s defences and create a sense of inner balance. Treatments for body & soul, fitness offers and generous spa areas combined with active movement in the fresh mountain air – enjoy an all-round health kick.
- Our tired leg & arm muscles relax – so can you actively help to prevent stiffness.
- Blood flow to the skin is doubled – true beauty from within.
- Cold air places strain on the mucous membranes in the nose, mouth & throat. The sauna promotes circulation to these areas – and helps train our breathing organs for the next cross-country skiing runs or altitude differences.
- Metabolism, circulation and the immune system are given new impetus.
- We release a lot of happiness hormones – and sleep better!